Wednesday 30 September 2020

SanDisk Doubles the Speed of Its Extreme and Extreme Pro Portable SSDs



SanDisk has unveiled new Extreme and Extreme PRO portable SSDs that offer nearly twice the speed over previous generations.

With capacities up to 2TB, the new NVMe drives are perfect for creating amazing content or capturing and moving incredible 4K and 8K footage with ease. The flagship SanDisk Extreme PRO portable SSD features a forged aluminum chassis made to stay cool under the pressure of a heavy workload and a durable silicone design to withstand the rigors of production. The drives also help keep content safe with password protection and an upgrade to 256-bit AES hardware encryption.

"When every second counts, I need fast and powerful solutions that work as quickly as I do. I rely on SanDisk SSDs to keep up with my creativity," said Tyler Stableford, SanDisk Extreme Team member. "As an artist, speed is one of my greatest strengths, and I know with the SanDisk Extreme line of SSDs, I can get the job done with greater efficiency and capacity, and I never have to worry about running out of memory wherever the job takes me."





Spotlight Deal:
New iPad Pros Drop to All-Time Low Prices [Deal]

Share Article:
Facebook,  Twitter,  LinkedIn,  Email,  Reddit,  Digg,  Delicious,  StumbleUpon

Follow iClarified:
Facebook,  Twitter,  LinkedIn,  Newsletter,  App Store,  YouTube



from iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials https://ift.tt/2HNsZqB

No comments:

Post a Comment